Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Is it sin or stupidity ?

Hey all.
I just came across a new blog and at first I was like 'HEY AWESOME ANOTHER PRO-POLYGAMY BLOG' .... but then it started to sound way too familar to a website I often reference.

So I checked.

*sigh*

SURE ENOUGH, the blogger lifted contect, changed a couple words, and posted it as his own! No bibliography, no link, no mention of the website he got it from :-(

Makes me wanna name him Vanilla Ice !

To me this is sin.....others might give it a pass as "stupidity".

Any thoughts ?

Frankly I am hoping the blogger will make the changes or give the credit where it is due. If not my next blog post will show it.

1 comment:

  1. UPDATE: It appears that the blogger has posted on the blog where he got the content. Praise God. If anything changes I'll let it be known :)

    ReplyDelete